The "EmptyNester" Plan Phase I:
- Save money by bringing my lunch to work at least three days a week (didn't want to push it right off the bat...I still have to be realistic...lol)
- Limit the time I watch TV when I get home from work to two hours a night (this is going to be hard because I am a Political junkie)
- Have a sit down dinner with my Hubby at least three nights a week (we can do this now since I will not be watching TV)
- Update and maintain our Budget Planning worksheet (on-going). This will help focus us on our Retirement Plan...retirement will be here before we know it!!!
- Have a date night-Eat dinner out at least once a month (maybe see a movie if there is something I want to see)
- Research possible "volunteer" programs (I really want to do something for others...this will help keep things in perspective)
- Research possible extracurricular activities that I can do alone and some that both me and my hubby can do (really want to try Vikings Cooking school)
- Exercise at least 30 minutes three days a week (should be easy since I won't be watching TV)
Until next time...Always be thankful for your many blessings!