Sunday, January 30, 2011

On the Right Track

I think I am on the right track!  Tried not to stress too much at work last week!  Working on the work/life balance.  Here are some things from my "Plan" that I accomplished:

  • Brought my lunch to work three days last week
  • Had a really nice sit down dinner with my Hubby (candlelight and all:-D)
  • Oh, a big one, turned on music instead of TV and went to sleep without the TV on...yea me!!!
You would think that by the end of the week things would have gotten easier, but I found myself reverting back to "old" habits.  I am not going to let that get me down!  This week is a new beginning and all I can do is try my best.  My motto this week will be "Reduce Stress"...don't take myself so serious.

Until next time...pamper yourself...you deserve it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment